Monday, January 30, 2012

Red Head

When Carman and I got married I always thought it'd be fun to have a little girl with strawberry blonde hair. Of course, when we get our little boy, he's the one who gets Daddy's hair! Just after he was born and the nurses were cleaning him up they said, "Wow! He has red hair!" The other replied, "Yeah, you don't see that very often!" The first picture below shows the best (but still not quite accurately) how red it looked at first. After his bath, it looked a little more on the strawberry blonde side. The poor little guy doesn't have much hair so its still hard to say exactly what it'll be! The last picture is the back of Clara's head. I just thought I'd throw it in to compare. Emmalynne and Clara's hair was the same at birth so to get something different was a shocker.



                                          

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aw, so cute. :) Hope it stays red/strawberry blonde for you!!

Autumn said...

How sweet! I thought mine would be strawberry blonde when they were younger (their dad has that red hair too) but it ended up going blonde and now brown. It would be great if he got to keep the strawberry in his hair.