Clara was taking a nap and Emmalynne and I were enjoying some one-on-one time together. We were really having some good and needed bonding time. We sat down at the table to have lunch together. Which means Louie wasn't too far from the scene. He knows hes not allowed in the same room as us when we're eating so he hangs out right in the doorway, as close as he can get without being in trouble.
There we were eating our lunch and enjoying ourselves when Emmalynne scrunched up her nose, turned to me and asked, "Mom did you poop?"
HA! It was so funny. She asked it as seriously as she possibly could have. I suppose it comes from me asking Clara if she pooped every time I smell something stinky.
It didn't take but another second and I smelled the foul smell, and explained to Emmalynne, "No, I didn't poop. Louie tooted." To which she responded, "Oh. That's gross." I readily agreed and we continued with our lunch. Hopefully this isn't one of those stories that you had to be there for it to be funny...
I love this picture of Louie despite the spooky eyes. He can frequently be caught with his lip curled up like this. Either he smelled his own fart or he's practicing his Elvis impression for when America's Got Talent comes to Charlotte!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, that's a valid question. Why blame it on Louie when you can blame it on Mom?
That is funny!
Post a Comment