After a lot of debate, I decided to get my hair cut. At first it was too drastic of a change for me to like it. I had it done a couple days before Christmas. I'm finally used to it now. Its nice to not have to do anything to my hair and to feel like it looks good. That was the main thing that made me want to get it cut. Emmalynne was cute. I had a friend come over and cut my hair after the girls were in bed. The next morning Em said, "You cut your hair like me!?" It took her awhile to get used to my new cut too. For the next few days she would randomly comment about me cutting my hair like hers or ask me about my friend coming over while she was asleep. She likes that my hair is "just like hers." Unfortunately, she won't let me put hair things in her hair very frequently because she wants to wear her hair "just like mommy's." Oh, and we took this picture on Saturday, when I hit the 37 week mark! About 3 weeks to go. I really can't wait to be done! If you want a super duper good reason for me to have the baby any day: my FAVORITE maternity pants (which I'm sporting in the picture below) got a ginormous, irreparable hole! Maybe wearing them practically every day was a bad idea.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the hair cut!! And you look so great at 37 weeks!!
I like your hair like that. You didn't tell me on the phone. I'm surprised.
I can't wait to see the highlights!
Sara, it's darling. YOU are darling! And don't look a day over 22 weeks :). Reading back through your blog has made me miss you!!! Your girls are getting so big and I loved the story about Carman fixing the washing machine. The very same thing has happened with our dryer. It's from Rob's parents and is SO old, but still works. He has fixed several things on it and I always secretly hope we'll have to get a new one, but we never do.
Good luck with the baby! I will start checking your blog more often now!
Post a Comment