Yippee! I am so happy for you! I hope you are doing well. Wish I could have been there to help out.
Wait!!.....I want to change my gender vote. Is it too late?
Yay!!!!! Congratulations, he is adorable and you look so great! I hope the delivery was easy and you guys are all enjoying your new little sweet baby! Wish we were closer. :)
Look at those eyes! He's cute. Maybe you can save Smellanie for the next baby.
What ahappy family. He is beautiful. I can't wait to come visit.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boys are so nice! He's a cutie! So did you go natural again? So excited for you! And I love the name! ;)
Yeah! And it's a boy! How exciting. Hope you are feeling good. Let us know how it is with 3!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yippee! I am so happy for you! I hope you are doing well. Wish I could have been there to help out.
Wait!!.....I want to change my gender vote. Is it too late?
Yay!!!!! Congratulations, he is adorable and you look so great! I hope the delivery was easy and you guys are all enjoying your new little sweet baby! Wish we were closer. :)
Look at those eyes! He's cute. Maybe you can save Smellanie for the next baby.
What ahappy family. He is beautiful. I can't wait to come visit.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boys are so nice! He's a cutie! So did you go natural again? So excited for you! And I love the name! ;)
Yeah! And it's a boy! How exciting. Hope you are feeling good. Let us know how it is with 3!
Post a Comment