Friday, January 20, 2012

Caught You!

Little miss Clara absolutely loves to sit at the computer desk and get into mischief. Its a big "no-no" at our house. Emmalynne got a camera for Christmas because she loves to steal mine and use it. I absolutely do not like it when she does that. Tonight I FINALLY convinced Clara to let me do her hair. After I took a few pictures of her first teeny, tiny pigtails I decided to upload them to the computer. When doing so I found about 50 pictures I didn't take of things like the wall, Emmalynne's finger, etc. As I mildly scolded Emmalynne for using my camera, I found this picture she took of Clara. Turns out they were both up to no good! And I was also impressed with the picture she got of Louie. 

 Emmalynne doesn't like to have her hair done most of the time. The way its always in her face drives me nuts. She was the first one that was willing to let me do her hair today. This is her "cheese" face and straining to keep her eyes open through the flash.

 Finally, here are the little pigtails I've been wanting to try to put in Clara's hair for a few months now. She is so determined. I wasn't sure if she'd ever let me do it.
 If Clara were a teenager or older, she probably wouldn't let me post this picture since it shows off her hot double chin!


3 comments:

Christine said...

those first piggies are always the best! so cute!

Donna Mae said...

great pics

Autumn said...

LOL! Kids are always doing things we don't know about. Its great! I know someday Sommer and Harrison will be telling me things that they did when they were little that I never knew about.

Love the pig tails!