Emmalynne has been so very excited to be a sunbeam. (that's where you go from nursery/playing with toys to having a lesson and being with the big kids at church) Her nursery teacher had been preparing her for a little while and boy did it work. Before church Emmalynne was actually grumpy until I told her, "lets go take your sunbeam picture." She immediately got happy and posed without complaint.
I didn't get much out of her after church except that she asked her teacher if she could go to the bathroom. I guess that was the most exciting part of being a big sunbeam!
Another funny part was that she told Carman she was ready to go to sunbeams and Carman was so surprised. He didn't realize it was time for her to move up! For the next few minutes he was just as excited as she was.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for sunbeam's! She's adorable. :)
Post a Comment