Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pretty Princess

Boy were Emmalynne and Clara spoiled on Christmas! I dare say this was their favorite gifts. Carman and I unintentionally left these two boxes from Grandma and Grandpa Ragatz for last. It was a good thing because I don't know if we would have convinced them to open anything else! They each got a princess play mat, a baby princess with tons of accessories and even new princess bedding (not pictured). They set up their little princess stations in the front room. 
 Please note this horse that Clara is clinging to. After the girls set up their princess stuff they went upstairs to get their blankets and snuggle up with their new stuff. While upstairs, Clara grabbed her horse. She recently got it for her birthday from her Uncle James and Aunt Amanda. She loves that horse! It has replaced her last love, the Scentsy monkey. Coincidentally, that was also from James and Amanda!

 Most of the damage seen here is from the huge number of boxes that were shipped to us. We were all very spoiled this year.


No comments: