Monday, December 2, 2013

Decorating

We put our tree up. I managed to forget to take an after picture! Mostly I was really excited because when we were at the store the kids picked out their favorite ornaments and I surprised them and bought them. 
 The button quail from Em's school got to help us put our tree up.
 Isn't he adorable?
 She's adorable too, despite the chapped area around her mouth.
 Here's adorable Emmalynne!
 The big unwrapping:
 You can almost see Clara's surprised face in the picture.
 Here's Emmalynne's surprised face.
 Happy trio.
 It was seriously so exciting for me to give them these ornaments. I usually just buy some cute ones after Christmas and save them for next year. I actually had some put away for this year. But the spent quite a bit of time admiring them at the store. I wanted to do something extra special for them. Benjamin didn't care as much but the girls were so excited.

No comments: