Friday, August 3, 2012

Going, Going, Gone!

Shortly after putting our house on the market we headed out on a family vacation (more to come). After being on the market for 7 days we got an offer on our house! Today we signed some paperwork and our house is officially under contract (for a total of 9 days on the market)! We are set to close on Sept 14th.

We feel truly blessed in this. We assumed it would be on the market for a few months. Now we're hoping we'll be just as fortunate in the job front. It would be so foreign to me having to live in Charlotte in a rental. I LOVE our house. It will probably always be my favorite home. I love the layout and there is something special about it being our first house. Lets hope Heavenly Father's plan for us involves a quick move!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Hopefully everything will work out great for you guys!

Autumn said...

Holy Cow! That was fast. I sure hope it works out that he gets a really great job in Colorado and you don't have to rent for long if at all.