Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Post's For You

We finally completed our kitchen makeover! When it started all we were going to do were new countertops. 

Instead we:

*Had the countertops resurfaced
*Painted the cabinets
*Put up a tile backsplash
*Painted the kitchen walls
*Tore out the molded cabinet from under the sink and made a new one
*Switched out the white non-working dishwasher for a black one that functions
*Put some fancy ivy on top of the cabinets






5 comments:

Joe said...

I like it. You even decorated on top of your cupboards. I was wondering if you would sell your house with the cutting edge kitchen to me for 200,000 dollars?

Christine said...

It looks so good! Great job. Did you do the work yourselves? I love doing remodel projects. :)

Autumn said...

Oh Sarah! I love it! It looks so much better!

Tammy said...

Wow - what a difference. It looks amazing! Want to do some work at my house while you're here?

Liz said...

Wow! that is amazing! It is beautiful! Good job!