Carman and I had a nice date kayaking. It was short, but long enough to make my weak muscles hurt. I chose not to put a picture of myself from this trip because my hair was ugly. :) I'm grateful my sister casually asked me one day what I was going to do about my roots growing in...
We got rid of Louie awhile ago and we had a fun time visiting him last month. If he weren't naturally the most hyper dog in the world no matter the circumstance, I would have thought he was excited to see us.
Carman graduated! YAY! HORAY! My parents came out for the weekend so they could attend graduation. We had a super fun party after graduation. It was so fun I didn't take a single picture. :(
The kids and I had a good time picking strawberries. I was shocked at how long it took the girls to realize they could start collecting berries in their mouths instead of in their buckets.
Emmalynne and I went on a date to see Annie. You can't tell in this photo, but Emmalynne was ECSTATIC! I'm pretty certain she thought it was the real Annie.
Our weeds grow horribly fast. Carman's training Emmalynne so maybe she can mow by herself come the end of the season. (its a joke, its only a joke)
The girls have had tons of fun in the backyard enjoying the sprinkler.
I can't get this picture to face the correct direction. I just love my cute little guy! He is so snuggly, lovable, and squishy!
First time at the swimming pool = not a success. It didn't help that he was tired. We haven't tried it since. He loves the bath so I imagine next time at the pool he'll like it...
How awesome am I? Yep, I got a picture of all 3 of my kiddos sticking out their tongues!

2 comments:
That last picture is hilarious! So funny!!
I'm jealous you went kayaking! We're going in August when we visit Steve's brother's family in Utah. Can't wait! Wish we could go together again, though... those were good times. ;)
Yep, you are pretty awesome! Especially with the ages they are!
Post a Comment