Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kitty

So...

My husband is a dog person. He doesn't like cats. "They think they're better than you. They don't want to be around you. etc...."

And then Sunday he said, "I think I want to get a cat."

"What!?"

Seriously, all of the sudden he thinks we should get a cat. I'm pretty much a sucker for animals so here I am, searching craigslist for the perfect cat or kitty. Searching somewhat obsessively, I might add. Check back in soon... we might just add a cat to our madness! Once the kids start asking for pets we might just own a zoo. I suppose I am very much like my mother after all!

2 comments:

Laura D said...

Did you really get up at 5:30 a.m and post?

Inspired said...

That is SO funny, and I can totally see you doing that! For what it is worth a grey tabbie (sp) is a really good cat for kids! We have had two and my kids can drag them around and they are really smart cats too, like they sit roll over etc. if you train them. They are just all around lovable cats!