Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Nice Guy Returns

Yesterday I was going to the store with my neighbor when I got a call from Brian. He had loaded up his trailer with dirt and wanted to know if he could stop by. He didn't mind that I wasn't going to be home and by the time I got home he had one wheelbarrow of dirt left. Emmalynne and I stayed out to chat with him while he laid the grass seed. He complained that he wished he'd brought more dirt and thought maybe he'd come back in a week or two after all the rain stops. He said he just doesn't like leaving the job half done. (Although it might need a little bit more dirt, it looks pretty good to me!) Then he confessed that he didn't think he would be seeing me at all on this trip and thats why he didn't bring anything. He said, "I hate coming without bringing you something." Next time he comes he's bringing fresh honey from their hives! And we decided we'd do dinner after the baby comes so they can see her.

1 comment:

Laura D said...

You can send him to my house when he is done with your projects!