
Yay! We're so excited to have another girl! I hope she and Emmalynne will be best buddies. The ultrasound was pretty fun. The nurse had a hard time getting the baby to move into the position she wanted her to be in. I guess the baby had found the little corner she liked and wasn't willing to move! My favorite part was getting to see the baby suck on her thumb. So cute! I'm not sure if that's what she's doing in this picture but Carman thinks she is. Cute, huh?

6 comments:
Oh how wonderful! I hope they will be best friends too.
Woo hoo!
SO FUN!!! Congratulations again! I have three sisters and I don't know what I would do without them! I hope they get along as well as we do!
Yay! Congrats!! I love having 2 girls!! :)
Hey Sarah! I just found your blog! Congrats on baby girl #2!!! That is so fun. I love having my girls together, adn then I love that #3 is a boy, so maybe you'll have a boy next!!
Congrats! I have a friend that is due almost the exact same time as you... she is also having a girl! 2009 is the year of the girls!
Post a Comment