Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Learning is fun
Emmalynne's latest thing is anything that has to do with her mouth. She learned how to blow raspberries into the air and amazed herself with that for about a week. Then she figured out from that point, it wasn't too hard just add a little saliva and spit. It gets worse. It took her a bit to move to the next thing: slurping her spit back in! She spits, slurps it in, spits, slurps it in...etc. In addition she thinks its neat to blow air out of her mouth right around her two bottom teeth. Typically she gets this almost whistle sound. But yesterday she actually got a real whistle! She'll have to teach Carman how. The worst part of this whole spitting, slurping, whistling is that I cannot get it on video. Anytime I pull out the camera she forgets what she's doing and goes right into smiles. Well, either smiles or grunts demanding she get a turn to play with the camera. Someday I'm going to catch it on video and share it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment